Barbicide Disinfecting Solution Small 473ml 1/2/3/4/5/6 pieces
- Doesn’t stain skin or surfaces
- Disinfects scissors, combs, brushes and hard surfaces
- Enables effective hygienic use of tools between clients
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive scissors and shears
- EPA-registered hospital strength disinfectant for all barber and salon tools
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Eliminates HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Germicidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal and Pseudomonacidal, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Clostridium Difficile, RSA, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (Tinea Pedis)
Barbicide can be used for: Manicure/pedicure bowls and tubs, Scissors and Shears, Stainless steel implements, Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, etc.
Directions to use:
For hard countertops and non-porous surfaces –
Mix 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of Barbicide Disinfecting Solution Small 473ml with 32 ounces of water, spray on surface and maintain surface moisture for 10 minutes before use or drying.
For stainless steel and plastic salon implements and equipment –
Mix 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of Barbicide Disinfecting Solution Small 473ml with 32 ounces of water. Immerse implements for 10 minutes. Soak and thoroughly rinse with water before use.