Jaguar Rodeo Pure Boar Bristle Shaving Brush Large Size 603 1/2/3/6/12 pieces
Sorry, currently out of stock
Jaguar Rodeo Shaving Brush Large is produced by handmade from pure soft natural boar hair bristles. It’s ergonomically designed natural wooden handle is one of the finest. Assembled with the strongest adhesive making it solid to use on a regular basis.
Jaguar Rodeo Shaving Brush pure boar bristle holds water well and provides the perfect and superior lather for a close, smooth and comfortable shave. It remains dense, soft, lush and supple for years to come. Massages and exfoliates the skin whilst smoothing and preparing the shaving area.
Jaguar Rodeo Shaving Brushes allows you to infiltrate the stubble better by getting beneath it. It also makes the stubble to stand up, allowing to the razor to easily remove the hair, not to mention any ingrown facial hair.
Jaguar Rodeo Pure Boar Bristle Shaving Brush performs tremendously well in presenting a good lather to assist achieve a close and smooth close shave. Creates a thick lather with any shaving cream or soap, providing the razor a well slippery layer to glide on. Kind on the face and ideal for those with Sensitive Skin problems.
Bristle Length: 5.5cm / 2.15"
Handle Length: 6cm / 2.35"
Total Length: 11cm / 4.35"
How to get the Perfect Shave:
- Moisten the area to be shaved with warm water
- Soak the synthetic fibre hair brush with water
- Dip the brush into the shaving cream or soap
- Swirl around to create a luxury and rich lather
- Apply the lather on the skin in circular strokes
- Leave lather on the face for a good few seconds
- Shave the excess / unwanted hair off the skin
- Rinse the boar brush with clean lukewarm water
- Shake excess water off brush and leave upright